Skip to content
- Any use, reproduction or redistribution of the content hereof in any manner whatsoever is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of South China Financial Holdings Limited, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies.
- South China Financial Holdings Limited, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies and its service providers endeavor to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information provided herein but do not represent or warrant its accuracy or reliability and accordingly accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any loss or damage (whether in tort or contract or otherwise) for any inaccuracies or omissions. Neither the information nor any opinion expressed herein are or are intended to be or constitute an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale or other dealing in the shares, stocks or other securities mentioned herein.
- South China Securities Limited is registered with the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission as a deemed registered institution for Type 1 regulated activity under the Securities and Futures Ordinance and a participant of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited.
- The Internet is an inherently unreliable medium of communication and provision of information services due to the public nature of the communication and the accuracy, reliability and soundness of such means of communication and provision of services depends upon, amongst others, the service providers and the telephone, modem, cables, systems, facilities and the like used and operated from time to time by such providers and other participants. As a result of such unreliability, there are risks associated in using such means of communication including the congestion, breakdown, interruption or failure of transmission of the Internet service or any communication equipment or facilities, errors omissions or delays in the transmission and receipt of orders and other data and information and in the execution and confirmation of orders and/or the execution of orders at prices which may be different from those indicated on the service or prevailing at the time the orders were given. There are also other risks involved such as in the unauthorised access, tampering, modification or alteration of the service and/or the system, components and software used or comprised in the service which may result in the use, manipulation, retrieval or the theft or loss of data and information, including personal data. While South China Financial Holdings Limited, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies will take every reasonable step to safeguard its systems, client information, accounts and assets held for the benefit of our clients, clients shall understand such unreliability is one of the risks of transactions. South China Financial Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries shall not accept or bear any liability for any of the above situations.
- Access to or use of the information provided in any other websites as hyperlinked herein is at your own risk and subject to any terms and conditions applicable to the same. None of South China Financial Holdings Limited, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies shall (i) take any responsibility for the said information; and (ii) accept any liability for any loss or damage as a result of accessing to or using the said information. Notwithstanding the provision of the said hyperlink, this does not mean that South China Financial Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries approves, endorses or recommends any other websites as hyperlinked herein.
- South China Financial Holdings Limited, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies shall not be responsible for any matter related to the use and download of the software (if any) required for hyperlinking to any other websites.
- South China Financial Holdings Limited, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies may at its absolute discretion without notice make any amendment(s) to the contents hereof at any time and the amended version shall be effective immediately upon the posting of the same on this Website.
- This Disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance of the Laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- The English version of this Disclaimer shall prevail over its Chinese version in case of any inconsistency.