We hereby remind all our clients to ensure that the recipient(s) of your money deposit and transfer is/are under our South China Group, and your account(s) to which you deposit or transfer money are under our designated account(s), for which please visit the section ‘Deposit & Withdrawal’ of our website herein.
Please keep the deposit slip. We may request the deposit slip for verification in case of need.
Should you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service hotline on 2111-2222, or, for the hotline in Mainland China (free of charge), 4001 200 623 with internal extension on 6200.
|HSBC online Internet banking|
Through HSBC online Internet banking or phone banking. Simply
Deposit at Bank Branches (Bank Details)
You can deposit funds at the following banks, payable to“South China Securities Ltd.”
|Bank||Account Number||Bank Code||SWIFT code||Bank Address|
|Standard Chartered Bank||(HKD) 447-007-23229||(003)||SCBLHKHH||15 Queen's Road Central, HK|
|Bank of China||(HKD) 012-676-0-001416-3||(012)||BKCHHKHH||1 Garden Road, HK|
|Hang Seng Bank||(HKD) 229-131230-001||(024)||HASEHKHH||83 Des Voeux Road Central, HK|
|HSBC||(HKD) 567-788013-002||(004)||HSBCHKHHHKH||1 Queen's Road Central, HK|
|Bank of East Asia||(HKD) 015-5144065097-8||(015)||BEASHKHH||10 Des Voeux Road Central, HK|
|Standard Chartered Bank||(RMB) 447-0-778452-5||(003)||SCBLHKHH||15 Queen's Road Central, HK|
|Bank of China||(RMB) 012-875-06014539||(012)||BKCHHKHH||1 Garden Road, HK|
- Daily cut-off time for notification of funds withdrawal is 1:00pm, any withdrawal or deposit instruction received after the cut-off time will be handle on the next trading day.
- Withdrawal in USD can only by direct transfer to your bank account only. (Handling fee of local and overseas funds transfer click here.)
- You may complete a Funds Withdrawal Form and send it to us by e-mail to email@example.com or by fax (852) 3101 9200. *
- Third party’s deposit is NOT accepted.
* US stock account: the fund will be credited to your bank account at earliest 2 business days after receipt of the instruction.