1. Global Futures System Quotes
|All CBOT, CME, COMEX, NYMEX Exchanges Market Bundling|
|Level 1 Bundle||Real Time with BID and ASK only||USD 3|
|Level 2 Bundle||Real Time with BID, ASK and Market Depth||USD 15|
|Per Exchange (CBOT, CME, COMEX, NYMEX)|
|Level 1 Bundle||Real Time BID and ASK only||USD 1 per exchange|
|Level 2 Bundle||Real Time Bid, ASK and Market Depth||USD 3.75 per exchange|
- At Customer Service > Technical Support > Download Center, download and install SP Trader.
- Click on “Open” button and download the program file.
- After the installation, “SPSytem” folder will appear in “All Programs” under the “Start” menu of your computer. Click on “South China Finance and Management Limited” to execute the platform.
- At the SSL Login, select the preferred language and depending on your location, choose either “Futures HK ” “Futures PRC” in the profile column.
- The settings of Host, 2nd Host and 3rd Host are pre-set by default. You are advised to read the disclaimer before proceeding further. Input your User Id and Password, then click on “Accept & Login”.
- Upon accessing into the system, click on “Admin” button at the Account Info window.
- Click on “Yes” on the Security Alert pop-up window.
- The following window message will appear for a few seconds and will proceed to the next window on step 10.
- Please select “Non-professional” from subscriber status, read the definition and click on “I Agree” to confirm.
- The following window message will appear for a few seconds and will proceed to the next window on step 12.
- Select your subscription choice on market data according to the exchanges or market bundling options, then click on “Change Subscribe Data” to confirm.
2. ICE Global Futures System Quotes
|ICE Futures U.S.|
|Package 2016-1||US Dollar Index (DX); Cotton (CT); Sugar #11(SB)||USD110 per month|
|ICE Futures Europe (Commodities)|
|Package 2016-2||Brent Crude Oil (COIL); Gas Oil (GOIL)||USD110 per month|
Customers can download the "Real-time Quote Application Form" from the "Download Center" tab of our homepage. After completing the form, they may fax (852) 31019200 or email to our Customer Service Department or contact your account executive.